Finding the right officiant or minister for your wedding ceremony should be an enjoyable process. It's important to chose someone you both feel comfortable with and who will honor your wishes and desires for this most special day.
- I've been married 30 years to my college sweetheart. We were married on Independence Day. (It was my mom's idea.)
- We are almost empty nesters. We have four, creative, spirited children; two are out of the house and the other two are still in school.
- My primary profession is teaching voice & piano and singing professionally. If you are looking for music, I can sing for your wedding and/or help you find other singers and/or other musicians for your ceremony or reception.
- My very first wedding as an officiant was for my sister, only one week after I was ordained in 1990. Talk about jumping right in!
- When my children were small, I took a hiatus from wedding work as my teaching & singing took up most of my creative energy. Recently, a good friend urged me to return to the wedding business, so in 2015, I started Seattle Dream Wedding, working with couples and officiating weddings in the greater Seattle & Puget Sound area.
- Some of my hobbies and interests include fixing up our mid-century house, gardening, cooking, traveling, culture, languages, spirituality, and music of all kinds. I'm a bit of a health freak but I still love a good beer and potato chips.
Home | Meet Reverend Val | Packages & Pricing | Blog | Resources | Contact Us